Here’s a bit of info on some upcoming comics as I’ve been taking stock of all my projects that I’ve scattered across various notebooks and trying to compile them. This isn’t everything I’ve got cooking however I never want to announce ideas for things that may never come to fruition. These all, however, have good chances at happening — some, obviously, are already well in production — and I’ve been slowly trying to come up with a plan to make all this happen. So here’s what hopefully we can all look forward to!
- Comic and illustrations for nonSENSE Press’ NANSENSU zine
- Elisabeth das Musical doujinshi (will be free but 18+ omake available only with purchase)
- A Ninety-Nine Righteous Men side comic about Caleb and the demon (an edited version will be available for free but the full version will be available for purchase)
- ANANKE – another Ninety-Nine Righteous Men side comic about Daniel (an edited version MAY be available for free, depending on if it can be edited down, but the full version will be available for purchase)
- A currently four single issue series of short erotic grotesque comics about death, desire, and decay, to later be collected in a volume with extras (edited versions of each issue, if they can be created–some stories may lend themselves better to edits than others — will be available for free and full versions will be available for purchase.)
- A currently four single issue series of short comics about sex, sexual relationships, sexual disorders, and the poor fuckers in such situations (like so many above, and especially the ero-guro comics, edited versions of each where applicable — if almost every panel has to be deleted in a comic, it’s better to just not make that one free, yanno — will be available for free but full versions will only be available for purchase.)
- A short yaoi comic that involves male onryo fucking (once again, edited version for free, full version for purchase)
- A longform comedy-yaoi (or maybe just BL, depends) comic that Fang and I shot the shit about on a whim but would actually be brilliant and ridiculous and trope-y in the best way. Basically the only logical reasoning for yaoi hands — your boyfriend had a handtransplant. A la some Frankenstein shit. Hilarity and romance ensues
- A tongue-in-cheek zine that’s utterly black comedy
That’s over 10 separate comics we’re looking at. Once I finish the Elisabeth doujinshi, I’ll probably have a more cohesive announcement about this and my plans so stay tuned!